Thursday, February 18, 2016

Weekly Blogdate

Photo dump has officially begun...
Little guy in an old lady wig.
This guy loves to help mop the floor.
I wanted to scrub the floor one day but my scrub pail was missing, so I had to settle for this instead. I had to empty it way too many times. 
Broccoli is soooo good.
School lunch fun!
We had a date night on a Friday for Chesney's school fundraiser.  We had so much fun.
Ready for church.
It was Scout Sunday at church so Chesney and her Girl Scouts passed out donuts and juice after church.  A certain little guy picked a messy chocolate donut.
And when we got home from church, this is what he did to entertain himself.  Boys are a whole different ball game.
 This is the kind of help I get when I make monster cookies.
 Sleeping angel baby.
 Hard hat fun last Thursday with my favorite big boy.
 
 I don't think that's how you use that toy Mackston.
 
 Saturday dance party.
 
 Saturday night we went to a hockey game.
 The kids loved it!
 Mackston slept through some of the game and woke up with crazy hair.
 I have the best laundry helper. He attempts to eat it while I fold it.
 
 And now that Valentine's Day is over, we are getting ready for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment