Thursday, September 17, 2015

Weekly Happenings

It is just easier for me to post a weeks worth of pictures at once, so that's how things are going to roll for now.
I just love making fun lunches for my little lady.
Saturday we participated in a walk to support Type 1 diabetes research.  My niece was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes nearly 6 months ago.  She has been such an inspiration.  She is one touch cookie and makes type 1 diabetes look easy (even though I know it is such a life change).
My little Chesney looks up to her cousin Allie.  She really couldn't have a better role model.
These 4 girls held hands for most of the 3 mile walk. I mean seriously, how cute are they!?!
 
And we hit Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards for some post walk chow.
Sunday the kid's decided it was time to put the fall decor out. Brecken decided to take a carriage ride.
And we found a new apple orchard by our house..
Swimming lessons are getting better. Still some tears but he stays near the stairs (near not on the stairs).
And these arrived!  Our magic bands for Disney.  It's getting closer!!!
It was nice out one day so the kids wanted to play in the water table.  Except it turned into playing in the water buckets.
Brecken was planning for a messy dinner.
The Halloween decorations are out and up in the house thanks to these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment