Monday, July 29, 2013

You Brush Your Teeth, ch ch ch ch

Chesney likes having a partner when she's getting ready for bed.  And although Brecken has no teeth yet, he likes practicing.
 But really the brushing the teeth is the easy part.  The hard part is when she comes up with the 101 excuses why she can't go to sleep after she's in bed.  She is quite good at stalling: "I need a drink of water.", "I need tell you something.", "Are you home tomorrow?", "I need to go potty.", "Mommy, where is that pink shirt I wore to the park one time last year?", "I need more books." "What did we eat at Kate's wedding?"  Really, the list goes on and on.  But this is the stage she is in and this too shall pass. So we roll with the punches and thank God we have a little girl to come up with such important questions at 9:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment