Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Love

I just love having two little loves to love on this Valentine's Day (that's a lot of love!)  We started a tradition of heart shaped pancakes with sprinkles for breakfast last year.  This year we carried on that tradition.  It's amazing how kids get about sprinkles.
 My oldest little Valentine helped me make pancakes.
 And then we took some Valentine pictures in the festive outfits.  Someone is totally in love with her little brother.  (When I told her we were going to take pictures, she jumped up on the chair and did this before sitting down - little lovin' for brother).
 
 
 I have the cutest Valentine's!
 We made special Valentine's for the Grandparents' and Daddy.
 This afternoon, we made cupcakes for dessert.
 When Daddy came home, Chesney and Brecken got their Valentine baskets.
 

My handsome little man! Happy 1st Valentine's Day Brecken!
 And my sweet little lady!
 My 3 loves!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment