Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chesney's 1st Dental Visit

 Chesney had her first official teeth cleaning today.  She has been to the dentist twice (once at one year and once right before two years old) just to meet the dentists and have quick teeth check-ups.  She was excited until she found out I couldn't go back with her.  But she didn't cry until she got to the back. (The hygienist said she was vocal (meaning she cried) during the cleaning.  But she was all smiles when the dentist came in.  They were kind enough to take the picture below during her appointment.
 
  Below is her dental report.  When I asked her to show me her teeth, Chesney told me they looked like princess teeth.  This girl is truly princess all the way to her teeth!
The hygienist came in to tell me about her cleaning and as she was talking Chesney said "Oh no, I forgot to tell her thank you for cleaning my teeth."  She is such a sweet girl.
 Here she is with her sparkly smile, stickers and goody bag with a new tooth brush and flosser.

No comments:

Post a Comment