Sunday, August 5, 2012

C is for...

I found Crayola window crayons on a trip to Hobby Lobby last week and knew I had to get them for my sweet girl.  I pulled them out for her to play with today, and she loved them!
 
 The finished masterpiece.
 She was practicing her letter C on the window.  Yesterday we were at our bank drive up, and she yelled from the back seat, "there's a "C" for Chesney.  Chuck and I looked up to see the sign with the bank's name Blackhawk Community on the side of the bank.  We were slightly shocked that she could pick a "C" out like that.
 After dinner, she decided to take my heels for a walk.  She took every pair out of the closet and lined them up after walking in them.
 
I love how my little girl has so much fun with everything she does.





No comments:

Post a Comment