Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Fun Day

Today was an absolute blast.  We had such a fun family day, starting at 6:30 am sharp!  My little girl has such a concise internal clock.  We played for a while and then had waffles for breakfast.  After cleaning up, we hit the showers and then took a trip to the Madison Zoo.
 
 Chesney was so excited to see all the animals.  I think her favorite was the giraffe.
 
 
 I love this girl so much!
 
 
 Chesney thought the bear in his pool was pretty cool.
 
After the zoo, we went to Chili's for lunch.  Since we don't go out to eat often, Chesney thinks it's a blast when we do.  She had a great time eating chips and salsa and drinking my lemonade.
After nap, we spent the rest of the day swimming, playing and reading. I honestly can't remember a more wonderful family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment