Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Fun

I will preface this post by saying my little girl is zonked out, and I'm equally tired!  We had such a fun day today!  After a little morning house cleaning, we packed a picnic lunch and headed to the park.
 
 She played in the sand and on the equipment until a class of about 40 kids showed up at the park. We promptly packed it up and left.
 
 
 And went straight to Sam's Club for an Icee.
 Are we having fun yet!?!
 Chesney took a nap, and then we went to a little splash park in town. Warning: Although it is 7 inches deep, wearing capri pants is not acceptable (unless you want to be soaked).  I speak from experience...lesson learned.
 She spent the majority of the time on this whale slide.  I'm pretty sure I had as much fun as she did.  It was wonderful to watch her face light up with excitement. 
 We will certainly be hitting this area a lot in the next few months. 
I so love my days at home with my little sweetie pie.  It's the moments like today that mean the world!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, it looks like the two of you had a fun-filled day. Hope you both enjoy the rest of your summer! – Ramona from Sam’s Club

    ReplyDelete