Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Today is the day that I celebrate my favorite title...Mommy!  Chesney has been the greatest blessing ever, as you can guess since I blog about her often enough!  I am never more excited than to celebrate this very holiday.
Thanks to my wonderful Mum and Chesney's Grammy for loving us so much and spoiling us rotten way too often.  We love you so much and thank you so much for all you do for us.
 And thanks to my mother-in-law and Chesney's Grandma for taking such great care of her when I can't be with her, always dropping everything to help us out and loving us so much.  We love you.
Today I would like to send a special prayer for all of you who are waiting to be a Mommy.  I pray your wait is short and that peace is with you as you wait for that miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment