Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pizza Party

I have been working extra hours this week (and next week as well) to cover for a doctor who is out on paternity leave.  So, we promised Chesney a pizza party this weekend since we haven't gotten to see her nearly as much as we want to.  And today was pizza party day.  She was pretty excited and started talking about it from the time she woke up. We started our day by opening and letting her play with a toy we bought nearly 2 years ago...Aquadoodle.
 
 She thought it was so fun to "paint".
 
After her nap, we went out for a short walk/bike ride and then ordered pizza.  She must be used to me taking pictures because she told me I should get the camera so I could take a picture of her with the pizza man.  I skipped the picture of the pizza guy but got the excited girl instead.
 
 
 I'm definitely excited to get back to my 3 day work weeks and 2 extra days with my love, but in the meantime, I love doing these special things that make my girl smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment