Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Today was a day full of Christmas cookie making fun!  I can't explain how amazing it is to watch my little girl yell "I havin fun" while bouncing up and down and cutting out cookies.
 
 
 We started by cutting out cookies and baking them this morning (I mixed up the dough last evening).
 
 I definitely need to bake with this little lady more often!
After Daddy got home tonight, we made frosting and decorated cookies.  We had to have the official taste tester sample the frosting.
 I think she liked it!
 Then it was decorating time!
 
 She was a little afraid to get messy at first, but she warmed up fast!
 
 
 I feel like our sprinkles last forever (which means I never get to buy new ones).  Clearly, Chesney will help me with this issue.
A nice, sugary treat to end the cookie decorating.
 
 
This was such a fun day of baking with our little princess!  I'm so looking forward to more Christmas fun this week and lots of surprises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment