Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Garrett, Tractor Ride & Park

This past weekend, we made a trip to see Grammy and Grampy and meet our new nephew, Garrett, who was born on October 14 weighing 7 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long.  We loved meeting that little man.  Chesney thought we were calling him Carrot, so she calls him "baby Carrot."
 
 
Congrats to the new family, and welcome Garrett Brian!

Chesney was in heaven when Grampy suggested we call my Uncle Dave to take a ride in his combine.
She was so happy to see Grammy driving the tractor with my Uncle and still talks about "Grammy's tractor."
 I am all about fashion, and I L-O-V-E my boots, but I promise you, this trip was not planned or I would have worn more appropriate shoes (maybe)!

And to end the day, we went to the zoo in Chippewa.  We got to see bears and tigers.
 We can't wait to go back to the zoo next summer to see all the animals.
 Thanks for the fabulous weekend Grammy and Grampy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment