Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chesney's 1st Haircut


Today I was going to get my hair trimmed, and I decided to take Chesney with to have her bangs trimmed. Chesney loves to have her hair combed so I was hoping she would sit semi-still for a haircut. She will sit still for quite a while for me to comb her hair, even when I have to comb out snarls.

The before shot with some long bangs (many are swiped to the side so this picture does not show the full effect)!
Heidi, who cut her hair, was so sweet to her. She even had tape all ready to save her hair!

Chesney sat on my lap and just stared at the lady's pink comb. When she tried to grab it, Heidi let her have it and pulled out another pink comb. Chesney let her comb and cut for a little while, and then grabbed the other pink comb as the lady was finishing up.
She did such a great job. She sat still the entire 90 seconds it took to trim her bangs.
This is all the hair she cut. Heidi said she didn't want to cut her her hair too short so it looked like her bangs that came from the back of her head. Chesney even got to leave with one pink comb.

1 comment:

  1. Little Chesney is getting to look a bit old. Ha Ha! She looks like she sat there pretty good. Now where is Mommy's picture of her haircut? Love you! Grammy

    ReplyDelete