Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun


Chesney is a busy bee these days. She loves to play and roll around. She is really getting the hang of her Jumperoo. She doesn't know how to bounce/jump it in yet, but she loves to rock in it and play with the toys. We had to put a box under it (her cheater floor) because she can't reach the floor yet and is very wobbly otherwise (and a sudden wobble leads to big tears!)

Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?!? I do!!!Can you read her mind here? "You can't use my Jumperoo because you're too big...so there!"

On another note we are starting to get into the Halloween spirit around here and not on purpose. We had this creepy spider living outside our front door for about a week. He was HUGE. I'm talking a body the size of a penny (but fat) with long legs. His legs had yellow and black stripes, and you could see that from inside! (I don't know what he is eating in the picture but he finished that within an hour I think)

This spider has since been evicted and died in the moving process (thanks to Chuck and some spider spray and a stick). Not my kind of Halloween decoration.This little lady however is my kind of Halloween fun. She was caught mid spit-up during a photo-op. Heck, I still think she looks cute.

1 comment:

  1. I am the lucky Grammy of this cute little,amazing girl. Chesney, I wouldn't give a minute up of the time I had with you. I enjoyed it so much. Wish I was back down there for more. I love your little giggle and talking. Wish I could spend more time with you. Your Mommy and Daddy are pretty great too! You are a lucky girl and so pretty. Thank you for the laughs and memories. I will always remember this. Love you, your "lucky" Grammy

    ReplyDelete