Saturday, March 13, 2010

Little peanut

We are now about 3.5 weeks from the due date and as the books say, the baby can come any time now. I had my 36 week appt this week and again was measuring small. I am measuring 31 cm and supposed to be close to 36 since I am at 36 weeks. So...I had another ultrasound to make sure the little lady was growing ok, and she is measuring at 35 weeks and about 5.4 pounds (give or take 13 ounces). So she is doing just fine. I guess she is just crammed in there. She may come out looking like a pretzel!

Over the past week, I have started to have contractions as well. Very random contractions though and lots of pressure. At my appt I was 70% effaced and fingertip dilated. A long way to go for sure but a good start.

Yesterday I had the car seat installed (that's when I realized we need a bigger vehicle). And the hospital bags are packed. Now we just wait and wait and wait.
36 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment