Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week 18

I can't believe I have been pregnant for 18 weeks now, but I am definitely starting to feel pregnant. I have ligament pains often and finding a sleep position has become difficult at times. Even drying my feet after a shower has become more difficult. I can't imagine how hard that will be in about 10 weeks or even 20 weeks.

But I am moving more into that "boy she is getting fat" stage, and I hope it soon looks like I am pregnant instead of fat. I need a shirt that says "pregnant, not fat" or maybe a shirt that said "pregnant and fat" would be better!

I'm on the count down to finding out if we are having a boy or girl and time seems to be dragging by. But I think once we know I will be so busy shopping and figuring out the nursery. Oh I can't wait for that.

In the meantime, I'm very excited about shopping for a wedding dress for my sister next weekend. My baby sister is getting married, and I can't wait to see her tiny little butt in wedding dresses. She's one of those girls that could make a garbage bag look good!

Below is a picture of me at 18 weeks (and my disappearing feet).


No comments:

Post a Comment