Thursday, November 12, 2015

Weekly Blogdate

Last week was a bit of a schedule change.  Grandma and Grandpa were out of town and Daddy was in San Fransisco for work, so Grammy came down to watch the kids while I worked.  And the kids had an absolute blast.

This picture is from a few weeks ago, but I forgot to add it.  Grandpa took Brecken golfing and they got to ride in a golf cart.  Little guy thought he was a pretty big deal.
And these are a few pictures from Chesney's Halloween party at school.  I was working but Grandma and Grandpa took the boys over to watch the costume parade.  And Brecken jumped in for snack.
 So Grammy arrived on Halloween, just in time for all the fun.
 
They kids were slightly spoiled while I was at work. While Chesney was at school, Grammy took the boys for walks and played diggers and cars.
All of the pictures above are those that Grammy sent me while I was at work, and they were having fun! And Mackston was on a nap strike for a few days.  Grammy sent this picture of Mac when he was supposed to be napping.
And within seconds I get the picture below. Someone else was done with napping too.  I think Grammy was too much fun, and they didn't want to miss out on any time with her.
On Tuesday, Chesney had Scoopie night at her school. When Grammy went to pick Chesney up, Scoopie was there waiting for the kids.  Brecken was beyond thrilled.
 
 Chesney was so excited to work.
 Best waitress ever!!!
 We ate dinner at Culvers after Chesney's shift and then took our ice cream home.
 
Wednesday night Grammy had to pack up and leave.  The kids were bummed because they had such a blast.  Thanks for coming to stay Grammy! We love you!
 
 The rest of the week was Mommy time.  I've never been so thankful to work part time in my life.  In the 3 days in a row that I was away from my kiddos I felt so guilty for not seeing them.  
We had pillow fights, played cars and giggled.
And it was so nice out that we got to take a walk to the park.
 Daddy got back in town late Wednesday night, so we spent the next couple nights doing fun stuff.  We found a great family puzzle with all different size pieces and worked on that.
 The finished puzzle.
And we had a dance party to the country music awards.
 
 
 Thanks again Grammy for coming to stay with us and for loving these 3 kiddos so much!

1 comment:

  1. It was the time of my LIFE!! I loved every minute of it except it went way too fast. Want to do it again!!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete